Chef. Writer. Thyme traveler.
Currently in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Co-founder, Prohibition Bakery, NYC, May 2011 - May 2017
NOTABLE PRESS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Food Network: "Chopped" Champion, Season 32 Episode 6, "Chocolate Obsession"
Prohibition Bakery, co-author, Sterling Publishing, published October 6, 2015
Foodie Pleasure: Chopped Champion Brooke Siem
Zagat: 30 under 30 Culinary Game Changers
Refinery 29: These 8 Women Made Major Career Pivots, and So Can You
Fast Company: The Ultimate Motivator: Adding Your Own Death to Your Calendar
NOTABLE ESSAYS & ARTICLES
- Trending on Medium: What it’s like to compete on — and win—Food Network’s “Chopped”
- Tasting Table: Flying Solo: What It's Really Like to Travel Alone and the Best Places To Do It
- Tortuga: On Finding Happiness Through Factual Optimism
- Tortuga: Don't Quit Because It's Hard, Quit Because It's Stupid
- Travendly: iPhone Photography Tips While Traveling
- BarBend: What It's Like to Compete at Regionals When You're Not a CrossFit Superstar
- BarBend: How Mr. Royal H. Burpee Invented the Most Despised Movement in Fitness
- BarBend: Give Your Carbs a Makeover With Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Fries